Price: from 46 249 EUR
“Neviastata” holiday complex will be situated in the area Raikovski Livadi in Pamporovo resort. The resort is:
- at the altitude of 1,700m;
- 85 km from Plovdiv and its airport;
- The building is 800 m from the existing ski lift - the existing lift station Studenets and in immediate proximity to the future modern sports and tourist centre Perelik.
The building is designed as a residential complex with 55 spacious apartments from 55 to 140 sq. m with one & two bedrooms. All of them have South or South/East exposure and a wonderful view to the valley of Smolyan city.
The good internal communication through a warm connection allows the residents to use the restaurant, the swimming pool and the other facilities.
The building will have a luxurious hydraulic lift, the common areas will be finished with quality Bulgarian and import materials. The structure of Neviastata hotel is monolithic with reinforced concrete and external walls of ceramic bricks. The facades will be treated with mineral plaster on heat insulation panels, timber lining of impregnated materials and stone revetment.
The roofing will be with Tegola bituminous shingles.
The joinery will be PVC with glass pack.
The apartments will be delivered "turn key" with quality materials:
* floorings in the corridors - ceramic tiles or granitogres
* laminated parquet will be laid on the floors in the bedrooms and the living room
* the bathroom will be entirely finished
* the kitchenette will have built in cupboards and a sink
* the balconies will have granitogres flooring
* walls - plaster, ground coat and latex
The heating will be with fireplace with an option for an additional fitting of heaters connected to it or electric convector blocks with electronic control. Opportunity for overall furnishing of the apartment - upon an additional agreement.
The complex will have a 24-hour security and special alarm system. There are parking places and children's playground planned as well.
Pamporovo resort is strategically located near border points to Egeysko more like Ksanti and Kavala which is a prerequisite for combination of mountain and maritime tourism. This is the winter resort with the closest situation to the Black Sea. There are no avalanches nor sudden weather changes. The safety and the peace of the tourists during their stay are guaranteed. The number of sunny days is over 240 a year which ranges it as the sunniest winter resort in the country. The average annual temperature is 8.5oC, the width of the snow cover - 150 cm.
• Restaurant with 120 seats
• Lobby bar
• Ski wardrobe
• Several shops
• Massage room
• Swimming pool 12.5 m x 6 m
Price List (available apts only)